Friday 29 January 2010

No days left to go...

It's now Friday, 29th January... and I move to Iona on Saturday, 30th January...  that makes my move date, oh yeah, tomorrow!

Been out getting a new passport, sending cards, doing washing, packing last bits, washing my car (Chris is very shiny now!), tidying up my room, leaving notes around the flat for my sister...

And now, it's nearly time to go! One last chinese takeaway tonight up at Sarah's house (mainly coz it's her birthday tomorrow also, and you can't get takeaway of any kind on Iona, certainly not chinese), and then a train through to Glasgow to spend the night at Eilidh's before hopping on the train at 8.21 am tomorrow morning :) Hopefully this plan will involve a wee bit of sleep and also plenty of good food and good company to remember my last night of being a 'bum' by!!

Untill Iona, goodbye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment